The Skypersonic Skycopter Cobra offers an innovative approach to industrial inspections and first response emergency situations.
Skycopter is a safe, ready-to-fly product suitable for several applications. The drone is enclosed and protected by an external ultra-light and ultra-resistant cage to ensure safety and avoid damage to inspected structures and to the airframe itself. It’s designed to work in extreme conditions and ultra-tight spaces.
The Skycopter‘s tiltable camera can record 1920 x 1080 video @60 FPS while sending latency-free images to the ground in 5.8 GHz for First Person View on a display or (optional) high definition goggles. Skycopter includes an optional high-res Thermal Camera with Radiometric data capture and Real Time Gas Detector (Multi-Hydrocarbon).
Skycopter mounts an ultra-bright LED system for applications in complete darkness, and it uses our Skyloc technology: a real-time location and monitoring system able to control and track with an extremely high accuracy the movements of the drone in indoor scenarios or where GPS is not available.
Skyloc is also a telemetry gateway for plug-in sensors that can be fitted on the Skycopter to detect smoke or other substances.
The Skyopter Includes:
- SkyCopter 4K Pro Confined Space Inspection UAV
- Hard Shell, Weatherproof UAV Case
- 8 High Performance LiPo Batteries
- Battery Charger
- HDO2 FPV Goggles
- HD FPV Monitor
- X10s Flight Controller, Carbon Fiber
- FPV Goggle and Monitor Antennas
- Spare Cage, Cage Plugs, Prop Sets
- Thermal Camera
- Skyloc Real Time Gas Detector (Mult-Hydrocarbon)
- Carbon monoxide CO 1 – 1000ppm
- Ethanol C2H6OH 10 – 500ppm
- Hydrogen H2 1 – 1000ppm
- Ammonia NH3 1 – 500ppm
- Methane CH4 >1000ppm
- Additional Warranty Protection (1 Year)
- Skycopter Simulator Software License
- ASIPP Training (3 Days)
- UAV Hardware Overview
- Simulation Training
- Scout/SkyCopter Flight Training
- Exam & Certification