PARROT ANAFI USA
A DRONE DESIGNED FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND ENTERPRISE PROFESSIONALS
Manufactured in the US - ANAFI USA offers the same high-end security, durability and imaging capabilities as Parrot’s Short-Range Reconnaissance (SRR) drone designed for the US Army. ANAFI USA’s data encryption and privacy features are compliant with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), delivering best-in-class privacy and security for sensitive missions.
STABILIZED X32 ZOOM THERMAL IMAGERY | 4K VISUAL EXCELLENCE
When firefighters arrive on the scene of a fire, the most important need is to view hot spots while also being able to assess the entire visual scene. ANAFI USA’s gimbal and advanced optics were designed with this challenge in mind. The 32x zoom is designed around two 21-megapixel cameras, allowing operators to see details clearly from up to 5 km (3.1 mi) away.
The zoom image is coupled (blended) with images from ANAFI USA’s FLIR camera. This enables operators to detect hot spots with the thermal camera, while the visual camera allows them to view people and other important details from up to 2 km (1.2 mi) away.
Ensuring excellent image stabilization on 32x zoom images with a light drone (500 g/1.1 lbs) is a particularly delicate technological achievement. Parrot accomplished this feat by coupling the stabilization of the gimbal with full 3-axis digital stabilization via image processing.
EASY TO OPERATE
For first responders and the most demanding professional users, rapid drone deployment is a necessity during missions. ANAFI USA is operational in less than 55 seconds: it takes less than 55 seconds to unfold the drone, turn it on, establish the secure radio link and take off.
ANAFI USA works indoors without GPS, allowing operators to take off inside a house, pilot the drone through a window to fly outside, and then come back.
ANAFI USA can also launch from the palm of the hand like a paper plane, further expanding its ease of use.
With no built-in limitations for no-fly zones, ANAFI USA gives first responders the freedom to fly responsibly at a moment’s notice and wherever their missions may take them.
ANAFI USA is the quietest drone in its class, with a sound level of just 79 dB when it is at 50cm off the ground.
It uses a standard USB-C type charger for hassle-free convenience.
Weighing in at just 500 g (1.1lb) the compact ANAFI USA folds easily for maximum portability. Despite its compact design, ANAFI USA boasts a 32-minute flight time - also best in class for a drone of its size.
TRUSTED AND SECURE - ANAFI USA PUTS SECURITY FIRST FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS
Photos and videos are encrypted on its SD card, using an AES-XTS algorithm with a 512-bit key length. ANAFI USA’s Secure Digital (SD) card encryption feature ensures that saved data cannot be read if the drone or SD card is lost or stolen. Once encrypted, data can only be read with the decryption key.
ANAFI USA also includes a secure WPA2 Wi-Fi connection. WPA2 provides authentication and encryption of the link between the remote controller and ANAFI USA.
Signed firmware prevents any malicious modification of the drone software.
Parrot uses trusted standards and open protocols (such as Wi-Fi, WPA2, RTP/RTSP, H.264, and GUTMA) to ensure the utmost interoperability and security for all recorded data.
AN EO/IR SYSTEM FOR DAY & NIGHT ENHANCED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- A CMOS 1/2 . 4’’sensor and EO (electro - optical) tele - camera for a x32 stabilized zoom and stealth observation capabilities
- A FLIR Boson® 320 longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera: 320x256 resolution, 50° HFOV, temperature range - 10° to +150°C
- A CMOS 1/2 . 4’’sensor and EO wide camera for visible spectrum short range reconnaissance
- Records visible and thermal photos and videos (video quality: 1280x720p in thermal spectrum / up to 4K HDR in visible spectrum)
- Replay, edit and analyze thermal media from the drone on the device, without downloading
- Hybrid 3 - axis stabilization (2 - axis mechanical stabilization and 3 - axis digital stabilization)
- Gimbal tilt range from - 140° (beyond nadir) to +110° (over zenith)
IP53 CERTIFIED TO FLY IN RAIN AND DUST, ULTRA-PORTABLE, TAKES OFF IN SECONDS
- IP53 certified (5 against solids: dust protected / 3 against liquids: sprayed water and rain protected)
- Flies in winds up to 14,7 m/s
- Each battery flies ANAFI USA 32 min
- Takes as little as 2h to charge
- Deployed and stored in under a minute
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.