ANAFI Thermal’s unique camera integrates two high-quality sensors to capture both the invisible and the visible.
- Dual thermal (FLIR 160x120, -10°C to +400°C) and visible (21MP, 4K HDR) imagery
- 3-axis stabilization, +/-90° camera tilt, digital zoom
- Ultra-compact, lightweight (315g) yet robust drone
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface (FreeFlight 6 mobile app)
- Direct in-app analysis of thermal data
- All-in-one solution designed for professionals
A FLIR radiometric sensor for thermal images that reveals extreme temperatures, insulation voids, sources of cold and warm air leaks, signs of moisture damage.
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer sensor (radiometric)
- Sensor resolution: 160x120
- Temperature range : -10°C to +140°C (High-gain) or -10°C to 400°C (Low-gain)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mK
Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection, RGB data capture for photogrammetry or scouting and reconnaissance.
- Sony CMOS sensor 1/2.4'' 21MP
- 4K HDR video recording capabilities
- Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
A unique camera system specific to ANAFI:
- 3-axis hybrid stabilization (2-axis mechanical combined with 3-axis electronic)
- Controllable tilt: +/-90° (from zenith to nadir views)
- Up to x3 digital zoom (in thermal and visible views)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.