THE NEXT ERA OF FLIGHT
Golden Eagle is an American-made sUAS designed to be applied in a variety of use cases within the Department of Defense and other Government agencies. Initially targeted at providing short-range ISR capabilities to warfighters, other uses include managing wildlife and land, protecting the border, and providing increased firepower to warfighters as a weaponized sUAS.
OUT OF THE ORDINARY
Drones today are only flying cameras. Their singular use case is to take photos and videos. They lack the platform capability to solve critical problems in enterprise and defense markets. Moreover, Group 1 sUAS are only made and offered by entities domiciled in covered foreign countries. This introduces dual-use, dependency, and data-flow concerns to National Security and the entire sUAS industry.
Teal’s flagship sUAS, Golden Eagle, is a superior American-made sUAS platform focusing on effortless use, reliability, and extreme effectiveness. It features secure and encrypted communication, high endurance and range, modular architecture, EO/IR capability, near-silent propulsion, optimized SWaP, and scalable design.
Teal’s platform is a combination of powerful hardware and software, is developed and produced in America, and is Section 848 compliant of the FY20 NDAA.
- Powerful CPU and GPU for real-time edge processing of computer vision and AI applications.
- Visual obstacle avoidance and visual inertial odometry provide GPS denied navigation and high level of autonomy.
- Vertically integrated and fully modular. Payload, propulsion, and battery systems can be quickly repaired, replaced, and upgraded.
- EO & IR: Next generation FLIR Imaging comes standard, with surveillance grade visible imaging and high sensitivity thermal imaging.
- Flight Time: 20-30 Minutes (55 Minutes with Endurance Kit)
- Top Speed: 50 MPH
- Range: 3KM+
- Flight Controller: PX4
- Sensors: FLIR Hadron Dual Camera EO/IR Payload with Dual-axis Gimbal Stabilization