The Empire Drone EVO II 640T Exclusive Bundle™ includes additional accessories for the Autel Robotics EVO II 640T Drone. Designed with portability and reliability in mind, EVO II 640T is the tool that gets the job done. Complete with a high-resolution 8K sensor and radiometric thermal imaging up to 640x512 at 30hz, the EVO II Dual 640T relays the most critical information back to the pilot. With features including Visible Light mode and Picture in Video, first responders, contractors, and business owners now operate efficiently, safely, and are more effective.
(1) Autel Robotics EVO II 640T Standard Bundle ($6900) with;
(1) Remote Controller
(3) Flight Battery
(1) 4-Position Battery Charging Hub
(1) 110V Wall Charger
(1) 12V Car Charger
(2) Propellers (pairs)
(1) 12" Cable USB Micro A - USB Type C
(1) 12" Cable USB Micro A - USB Micro B
(1) Gimbal Cover
(1) 32GB U3 Micro SD Card
(1) Limited 1-Year Autel Warranty
(1) Additional Flight Battery (Included in Price)
(1) Empire Drone EVO II Case ™ by GPC (Included in Price)
(1) Lifthor Tablet Holder for EVO II (Included in Price)
The 640T model provides radiometric technology with temperature modes monitoring real time temperatures, which are captured directly on the remote display. The integrated Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables quick image import and analysis of temperature measurements that will generate detailed thermal reports.
- The new generation of Autel Robotics’ thermal imaging sensor has a resolution of up to 640 x 512 at 30fps, allowing subjects to be recognized at up to 100 m away
- The 8K RGB image sensor captures unmatched detail in 8K 25fps (7,680 x 4,320) and 4K 60fps (3,840 x 2,160) video resolutions
- Capture dynamic 48MP image stills, allowing for complete flexibility to crop, scale, punch in, and create prints up to 5’ x 6’ (8,000 x 6,000)
- With 10 integrated thermal color palettes and picture-in-picture mode, quickly identify and interpret data through thermal overlays on top of the visible light/RGB image
- Using radiometric technology, several temperature measurement modes monitor real-time temperatures which display on the remote controller
- Boasts flight times up to 38 minutes - the longest battery life of any foldable aircraft of its size
- The integrated Powerful Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and generate detailed reports for sharing/collaboration
- Developed with 10-Bit A-Log consisting over 1 billion colors, users have great flexibility to create and edit true 4K HDR media
- Fly up to 5.5 miles (9km) away from the pilot’s location with confidence in real-time video and telemetry transmission
- Interchangeable payloads allow for multiple choices of camera/sensor payloads on a single airframe
12 computer vision camera sensors create a three-dimensional map and real time path planning for omni-directional obstacle avoidance, detecting
up to 64 objects at once
The smart remote controller features a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, allowing to stream live-feed video and view telemetry data independent of
a mobile device
Types of Use
EVO II 640T transmits the most crucial information back to the pilot and allows for Live Deck backward compatibility so your team can make informed decisions in the most stressful of circumstances. From case to air in under 30 seconds with no flight restrictions, no forced updates, and no repeat calibrations, first responders can make every second count.
Several features of EVO II 640T makes it an excellent tool for investigators who build their cases based on accuracy. With the ability to produce 8K 24fps RGB video and up to 640x512 30Hz thermal recording, investigators can view and capture a 360-degree view of the site on EVO II Dual’s remote controller.
In the industry of engineers, contractors, and project managers, it’s essential that your drone works as hard as you do and can capture even the smallest details in real- time. Features such as EVO II 640T's Picture in Picture Mode can record up to 1080p at 30fps and overlays thermal imaging to standard RGB footage, allowing the pilot to view both simultaneously.