One of the fastest RTK systems in the world
The commercial Hexacopter H520E receives one of the fastest and most reliable RTK systems in the world. Fully integrated into the H520E, it ensures the highest precision and the fastest possible operational readiness even under difficult GPS conditions like in cities, canyons or forests. Thanks to Real Time Kinematics satellite navigation the new H520E RTK will be able to stand in the air with centimeter accuracy, enabling extremely precise, repetitive photos, faster 3D mapping and more accurate, even automated, inspection flights.
H520E RTK - Key Features
- RTK (Real Time Kinematic) module for high accuracy relative positioning: 1 cm + ppm horizontal / 2 cm + ppm vertical
- Keep cm precision in even GNSS challenging environment (e.g. between high buildings)
- For faster and more precise mapping (e.g. complex surveying, inspections, mapping, 3D displays)
- 5 Hz update rate of position, velocity and time
- Fully integrated to YUNEEC H520E
- All data including raw GNSS data and real time solution can be logged on board - ready for PPK (Post Processed Kinematics)
- Support signals of up to 3 GNSS constellations among GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
- Compatible with all existing Yuneec H520E camera payloads
- Network RTK or Base Station needed
Pioneering Hexacopter System
The YUNEEC H520E RTK Hexacopter was specially developed for commercial drone applications and provides SAR ground teams, inspectors, police, fire departments and surveying teams with a versatile tool. The H520E is a robust, powerful and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly environments. In addition to the performance and flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the drone's flight and data security when developing the platform.
Protection Of Sensitive Data
The H520E-OFDM has been developed as a closed system, its technical design prevents communication with third-party servers. Communication only takes place between the drone, the payload and the ST16E remote control. Log files are stored locally in the drone and are only required by Yuneec for service purposes in the event of a guarantee. There is no involuntary data transfer to servers. Neither flight data nor images, videos or log files are forwarded to external servers and remain in your possession. Thus, your data is optimally protected.
Versatile Payload Options
Thanks to its multiple load options, the H520E RTK can be easily adapted to different areas of application. Currently, the E10TX / E10TvX thermal camera, the E30ZX zoom camera and the E90X photo / video camera are available to H520E users. Thanks to the ability to replace sensors in a matter of seconds, downtime is minimized and productivity is improved. One gimbal-camera combination can be exchanged for another without power cycling the airframe.
In the box:
- Yuneec H520E RTK Commercial Hexacopter Airframe (No Camera Included)
- ST16S Ground Station Controller
- 2x 4S-6200mAh LiPo Batteries
- OFDM Module
- Clockwise A Rotors
- Counter-Clockwise B Rotors
- 16 GB MicroSD Card
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- Yuneec Limited 1 Year Warranty