Airial Robotics GT25 Gyrotrak - The Versatile Gyro/Helicopter Hybrid UAV Solution Engineered for a Wide Range of Applications
The super versatile GT25 Gyrotrak is a super workhorse. An innovative gyro/helicopter hybrid UAV solution advancing flight time, payload, range and speed. The GT25 is built for BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight) due to its unique system safety, night flight, and all-weather capability, allowing for a wide range of applications and ensuring a higher level of operational readiness.
- Limitless VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) and hovering
- Up to 2hrs+ flight time
- Up to 9kg+ mission payload
- All weather and night flight capability
- Autonomous autorotation landing
- Multiple redundancies, CS-LURS certifiable
- Built for BVLOS missions, 150km (90 miles) range
- Sustainable operation, very low noise emissions
- Fully customizable, available as 20 or 25kg MTOW
- Single or dual main motor, full electric drive
- Low maintenance and operation cost
- Choice of encryption and communication
Super Versatile Super Workhorse
The GT25 Gyrotrak is stronger, faster, and more tenacious than multi-copters and, in contrast to a VTOL fixed wing start, can hover and land multiple times during one mission. From medical transport to gas line inspection, from extensive LiDAR-supported mapping to search & rescue missions, commercial drone missions now reach the next level with options for completely new use cases and applications.
Even more impressive than the GT25's pure power is its incredibly high operational readiness. The Gyrotrak is a 24/7 all-weather UAV that defies winds up to 60 mph, and hot/wet weather conditions (IP65 water resistant). Even on a stormy night, the GT25 reaches its destination; a clear advantage for the GT25 operator.
Built for BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight)
Unlike traditional drones, the GT25 Gyrotrak was developed from the ground up for missions that take it beyond visual line of sight.