Double the spectral resolution. Half the hassle. Integrating two five-band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX Blue, this solution enables the most advanced remote sensing and vegetation research applications.
The performance you rely on from RedEdge-MX with a new coastal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to red-edge region of the spectrum.
Combined with the bands in RedEdge-MX, the 10 bands in the Dual Camera System enable direct comparison between satellite and drone data.
Already have a RedEdge-M or RedEdge-MX? Buy the new RedEdge-MX Blue kit and get double the spectral resolution.
Synchronized capture of all 10 bands for pixel aligned imagery
- Standard 12 bit TIFF file outputs with embedded metadata for full access to raw data
- Combined Downwelling Light Sensor and GPS for streamlined integration, accurate ambient light calibration. Only one DLS required.
- Radiometrically calibrated spectral imagers for precise, repeatable measurements.
- Global shutters on all 10 lenses for distortion-free results on every platform.
- Comes standard with fixed bracket and quick-mount connector for easy integration with DJI drones
The RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System is a synchronized 10 band solution for advanced remote sensing and agricultural research. This solution seamlessly integrates two five band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX Blue, capturing 10 band imagery in one flight. Compatible with DJI drones and industry standard software platforms (Pix4D, Agisoft) this 10 band solution ensures that flying with two cameras is just as easy as flying with one.
*Both Dual Camera kits are compatible with DJI Inspire 2, Matrice 200 series, Matrice 100/600 series. (DJI Zenmuse 30 gimbal adapter required)
*Integrations other than DJI are supported. Contact email@example.com for details on additional options.
*Integration with DJI M210 RTK drone has not been validated, therefore we cannot ensure compatibility.
*The integration kit included with both Dual Camera System options does not provide communication between sensor and drone.
RedEdge MX-Dual Camera Imaging System
Weight: 508.8 grams (2 Sensors + Mount + DLS 2 and cable)
Power: 8.0/16.0W (nominal, peak)
Center Wavelengths: Blue 475(32), coastal blue 444(28)*, green 560(27), green 531(14)*, red 668(14), red 650(16)*, red 705(10)*, red edge 717(12), red edge 740(18)*, NIR 842(57)
Storage: SD card (2)
Radiometric Calibration: All multispectral sensors are radiometrically calibrated
DLS 2: With an integrated GPS, DLS 2 is our most accurate light sensor yet.
- RedEdge-MX sensor
- RedEdge-MX Blue sensor
- Lens cover for both sensors
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- DLS 2 light sensor with integrated GPS
- Mounting screws
- Mounting Plate with Quick Connector
- Hard carrying case