The FLIR MUVE™C360 is a multi-gas detector completely integrated with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which includes a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and six other sensors. The integrated snorkel is designed to negate the effects of rotor wash, extending past the propellers to sample the unperturbed air. The MUVE C360 sensor block quickly latches to a proprietary integration dock mounted to the UAS. The FLIR calibration station features the same dock, so the operator can easily connect for routine sensor verification. Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time on the pilot’s interface in the FLIR VueLink™ app. The MUVE C360 is a time-saving, game-changer for emergency responders, industrial safety officers, and environmental monitoring experts.
ASSESS THE SCENE FROM A SAFE DISTANCE
Before putting the health and safety of your team at risk, fly the C360 into the scene to gather initial assessment of hazards.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE THE TIME TO ACTION
Locate and identify chemical hazards before you go in. Access hard to reach locations. Define a safety perimeter.
FULLY INTEGRATED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
Get a comprehensive overview of an active scene including visuals and chemical identification.
FLIR MUVE 360 Multi-Gas Detector for DJI M210
- Battery Specs: Powered by the UAS
- Compatibility: Currently compatible with DJI Matrice 210, V1 and V2, UAS
- Sampling & Analysis: Real-time detection
- Training Requirements: <30 mins for operator; 4 hours for advanced user
- Sensors: CO, Cl₂, O₂, NO₂, H₂S, SO₂, LEL
- PID: VOC 10.6 eV (ppm)
- Total Weight Payload: 1.5 lb (680.39 g) - C360 with dock and snorkel
- Operating Temp & Humidity: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C) 10 to 93%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 °C)
- Environmental Protection: IP43-rated
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5 x 2.3 x 2.0" (16.51 x 5.84 x 5.08 cm) - C360 only
- Integration Dock: Proprietary quick-connect mount for UAS and FLIR Calibration Station
- Cold Start Time: 90 seconds from cold start
- Input Voltage: 24V DJI Matrice 210; 12V FLIR Calibration Station
SAMPLING & ANALYSIS
- Sample Introduction: Actively pumped via integrated snorkel
- Sampling Rate: 300 ml/min minimum
SENSOR BLOCK TECHNOLOGY
- FLIR Calibration Station: Proprietary automatic calibration design, includes tubing and power adaptor
- Communication: Remote controller via USB-A accessory (tablet); UAS power port and serial (C360)
- Data Storage: Sensor data and flight information logged on tablet
- Wireless Range: Determined by the UAS range
- Display & Alerts: FLIR VueLink™ application integrated via tablet connected to the UAS remote controller