The Mavic Air 2 is The drone to have if you’re into aerial photography. It's an almost-pocket-sized drone that captures stunning 48MP images... that's double the image quality of the Mavic 2 Pro and our new favorite drone for photography. If that's not enough, it's also packed with 4K 60FPS video and DJI’s 3 axis gimbal technology gives you the smoothest, most buttery footage. Simply put, it’s a fantastic drone at an affordable price!
FEATURES AND COMPATIBILITY
- 34 mins of flight time
- Max speed of 42mph
- HDR Photo, Video, and Panorama
- 8-bit color profile
- 1/2-inch 48MP CMOS Sensor
- Aperture f/2.8
- 4k 60FPS Video
- H.264 and H.265 Compression
- Folds to 180 x 79 x 84mm
- Weighs 570g
Flies Farther, Lasts Longer
The Mavic Air 2 is small enough to fit in a backpack, but durable enough to fly for a full 34-minutes in the air (a dramatic increase from the original Mavic Air). The flight range has also been extended up to 10km (6.2 miles) using the same OcuSync 2.0 video transmission as Mavic 2 Pro.
The Mavic Air 2 offers a myriad of different features consisting of Panorama, HDR video, and HDR images. No other DJI drones offer all three HDR capabilities.
Additionally, the Mavic Air 2’s FocusTrack combines three advanced tracking features. The ActiveTrack 3.0, arguably the most advanced and prestigious feature, correctly follows targets while avoiding obstacles smoother than ever before. It can re-identify your subject after they have been lost, as well, encouraging a more accurate prediction of your target’s latest position.
What It Has:
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Following targets while avoiding obstacles is smoother.
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while the camera remains locked on the subject with this convenient mode.
- POI 3.0: Point of Interest 3.0 uses advanced positioning technology to create an automated path for Mavic Air 2 to fly around a fixed point, rotating the camera so the target stays centered.
- HDR: The Quad Bayer filter provides the ability to shoot photos and videos in HDR.
- Hyper-lapse Mode: Yes
- Fly Time: 34 Minutes
- Focus Tracking: Yes
- Megapixel Count: 48MP
- 4K: Yes, up to 60FPS
- HDR: Yes
- Bitrate: 120MBS
- Dimensions (Folded): 180 x 79 x 84mm
- Weight: 570g
- Flight Time: Up to 34min
- Transmission Range: Up to 10 km(OcuSync 2.0)
- Sensor: 1/2" 48 Megapixel
- Color: 8 Bit
- Storage: 8GB
In the Box:
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
- Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cable
- 6 x Pair of Low-Noise Propellers
- USB Type-C RC Cable
- Lightning RC Cable
- Micro-USB RC Cable
- Gimbal Protector
- USB Type-C Cable
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- ND Filter Set (ND16, ND64 & ND256)
- Battery Charging Hub
- Battery to Power Bank Adapter
- Shoulder Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Main Controller, Gimbal & Camera, Vision Positioning System, Propulsion System (Excluding Propellers), Remote Controller, Charger & Battery Charging Hub
- Limited 6-Month Warranty on Battery (Or Less than 200 Charge Cycles)
Fly More Combo: you get even more accessories with the Mavic Air 2. The accessory package is designed to help get you flying and filming right away and to give you more capabilities when on location. Compared to the included accessories of the standard Mavic Air 2, the Fly More Combo gives you the following:
- Extra propellers: Three additional pair of props so you can make even more repairs if needed
- Extra batteries: Two extra batteries give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- ND filter set (ND16, ND64, and ND256): Three ND filters let you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- Battery charging hub: Recharge your batteries while out filming to help maximize the amount of footage you can capture in a single outing
- Battery to power bank adapter: Lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2's flight batteries
- Shoulder bag: More easily transport the Mavic Air 2 and accessories to your filming location